Welcome to the Eagan Dance Team page! We are on the updated season page now. Follow the link below to the most updated information about EDT.
Don't Worry! We will have our final tryouts in October! Sign up for our email list to be notified when registration opens!
July 9-12: Just For Kix Camp
July 25: Kids Clinic
EDT is a competitive team with many opportunities to expand your dance knowledge, train in a variety of styles of dance and be a part of your community.
During the year we offer a variety of clinics, master classes and camps for dancers to participate in. Here is just some examples of what we have done in the past:
- NKC Choreography, Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders, P52 Dance, Larkin Dance Studio, Just for Kix, The Vibe and more
We also encourage strengthening the body and mind by working with specialists like:
- Training Haus, Routine Activation, and Level Up with Rick Rassier.
We also get opportunities to dance at different venues outside of the MSHSL floor such as:
- MN All-Star Football Game at US Bank Stadium
- Golden Gopher Basketball Games at The Barn
- Timberwolves Basketball at the Target Center
We have opportunities to represent your community with awards and competitions like
- Miss Dance Team Minnesota. All-State Dance, SSC All-Conference
Being on EDT also opens the doors to possibilities to continuing dance after high school. We have had many dancers continue on to college teams and clubs, as well as dance professionally.
EDT is not just a team at the school, it's an opportunity to expand your dance knowledge, make friends, and be a part of the community you live in.