This is the 2020 Season... Switch to the 2021 season for info.
We will finally be holding a summer camp this summer! They will run the first week that we get out of school.
Sign up on community ed.
5-8 grades are from 8:30-10:15
9-12 grades are from 10:30-12:30
For further tennis opportunities this summer, I suggest looking at Fred Wells Tennis and Education Center summer camps or Lifetime Fitness summer Camps. These are usually weekly camps, so you don't need to sign up for a whole summer.
Tennis and Life Camps are also a great place to hone your skills and meet some new people! They are located at Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter, MN (About an hour southwest of Eagan). They do weekly overnight camps from Monday-Thursday or Thursday - Sunday. Coach Flake and Coach Stevens were both instructors there and loved it!
Picture orders are all online this year. Please order your pictures with the following link and session code. All orders placed before May 4 will be delivered to EHS and handed out at practice. If you order after May 4, you will incur a $5 shipping charge. If you have any questions, please contact Valley Images directly at 952-423-1200.
Session code: EHSBT21
Join the remind for updates!
*Different from previous years
Welcome back for another season of Wildcat Tennis!
Teams are split up into Varsity, JV, and 10A. We usually have 12 Varsity players, 15 JV and 15 10A. We will make cuts if needed.
Take a look at the calendar below for match dates.
Due to COVID-19, there will be several protocols that we will have to follow this season.
1. All players must arrive and leave with a mask and use hand sanitizer when entering or leaving the courts.
2. Players must space out their bags/backpacks around the fences of the courts (Rather than all congregating at one of the benches in the middle)
3. Masks and physical distancing is required during any "meetings" or drill explanation.
4. Masks may only be removed when there are 2-4 players on court playing either singles, or doubles. When doing hitting drills with lines of players, masks must be worn. (Keep your mask on until your coach says otherwise)
5. No high fives (Racquet touches work just fine)
1. Lineups will be announced, but players will be physically distanced on the courts.
2. No handshakes before or after the match (Racquet touches will do)
Uniforms are new this year. We will have these uniforms for 2 years, so you will only have to buy them this year.
The uniforms consist of a blue shirt and white shorts. All teams will need to have these 2 items. If you are planning on playing Varsity in the next 2 years, you need the green shirt as well.
The long sleeve shirt is optional for all teams.
For shorts, we are just wearing plain white nike shorts. If you already own a pair of these shorts, EXCELLENT! If not, you can order them from any of these links below.
If any of those are out of stock, just find any plain white nike shorts with pockets.
Please reach out to me if you have any questions.